- Check out Groupon or Living Social, they always offer great deals on classes you can take with your significant other or activities for the whole family.
- Make dinner in. It is always crowded out on Valentine’s Day. Plan a dinner for two at home, and your partner will probably appreciate it even more than a night out. Find some great recipes here.
- The new Kindle is out and hot this year on everyone’s wanted list. You can eve download a book you know your sweetheart will like ahead of time and make this gift super thoughtful! Get it here.
- The cliché thing to do is to book a fancy dinner out, but reservations are filling up, so if you haven’t yet, make sure you go to opentable.com and book a reservation! They even have a link to set up flowers and limo service if you want something extra special.
- Photo Displays. Even though were all used to Facebook and photos are everywhere online, it’s still nice to have a few special ones framed. Pull together a collage of photos for your sweetheart’s desk or room. You can even do it online at http://www.shutterfly.com/
- Spoil your significant other with a massage; male or female, everyone loves a great message. Try a gift certificate or even book it for them when you know they have a window of free time. If you are short on cash, give them one yourself!
- If all else fails, there’s always Victoria Secret. 🙂