Try these tips such as foods and liquids to increase your metabolism, foods that boost metabolism require more of your energy in order for your body to process and digest them, so is just like a mini-workout for your body.
- There is a lot to be said about drinking plenty of water; the colder the water the more effective it will be on speeding up your metabolism. A recent study by Germany researchers suggest that 90 minutes after drinking cold water (H20) will boost your metabolism by 24% over their average metabolism rate. Myfit.ca
- Eat lots of protein, and this doesn’t mean fill up on meat, try adding beans and lentils to your diet. Beans are loaded with fiber and incomplete protein. Eggs are great as they contain high doses of protein and are low in calories and fats.
- Eat breakfast; starting your metabolism off in the morning keeps it working through out the day. It can boost your metabolism by almost 10 percent. http://www.metabolism-boosting-foods.com/
- Add fiber to your diet, Fiber helps keep you feeling full longer which helps prevent any binges and lapses in your meal plan. 1 serving of our Lentil Chips contains 3 grams of fiber!
- Carrot and celery juice are both said to increase metabolism if drank on a regular basis. http://www.ehow.com/facts_5038391_liquid-drinks-speed-up-metabolism.html
- Rolled oats in the morning can be used to spike your metabolism with high quality carbohydrates, protein and good fats. The best time to eat rolled oats is in the morning when your body needs carbohydrates for your brain and body to efficiently function throughout the rest of the day.
- Coffee is one of those foods that have been loved and hated by many nutrionists and dieticieans. The most recent research about caffeine and coffee suggest many positive benefits which include: Speeding up your metabolism, heart health, increased concentration and many more. http://www.webmd.com/diet/ss/slideshow-boost-your-metabolism
- New Health Article: Boost Your Metabolism To Lose Weight (stephenkellycreative.wordpress.com)
- The Truth About Metabolism! (thelifestylechanger.wordpress.com)
- Tricks Increase Metabolism (socyberty.com)