With the Holidays just around the corner, let’s all try to be healthier before all of the office parties, the egg nog, and all of the food that the holidays brings into our lives. Here are 7 great indoor exercises for those cold days ahead of us. So you don’t have to skip your daily dose.
1. One of the most well-known exercises that works out your whole body, and good cardio, so good in fact that most athletes do it as well. Jumping rope, you can go out and buy one or you can use some rope you find around the house. It is fun, a good work out and you can have your kids do it with you for a fun indoor work out.
2. A great exercise to work out your core, that takes no equipment and helps you become more fit are Sit Ups or crunches they become harder the more you do, but taking fifteen minutes out of your morning to do them can really help you become healthier, more fit, and be ready for the holidays!
3.This next idea takes a little more time and a little bit of knowledge, doing Yoga every morning or every night can help you relax, get fit and beat those holiday pounds that everyone seems to find around this time of the year.
4. Another great work out that you can do quickly because it is so tiring is the plank it works your core. You can do it on any floor and as many reps as you want. It is so tough even the military uses it as a work out.
5. Just like the plank but a little easier and more well-known are Push Ups, if you do them right they are a great work out and you can take out as much time as you can to do as many as you can, but remember to push yourself!
6. Have you ever tried running up and down stairs? Well if you have stairs in your home, and you have some time, try it. It is great exercise and you can even have your kids join you and make it a race, great work out and fun family time.
7. A very simple and fun way to exercise is getting family or friends together or playing some music and start dancing! It is another fun and great way to exercise. All you need are your favorite songs and some moves and you are good to go. Dance as much as you want and remember to have fun!
These seven different work outs can help you stay fit and healthy throughout this holiday season, choose any or all of them and get your family to join you, quality family time while having fun! Don’t find those pounds that you have worked so hard to lose!