Still need to go Holiday shopping? Well now that it’s almost time for gifts, the Simply7 team came up with 7 shopping tips for you.
- Ten days before Christmas is one of the best times to stock up on cheap gifts, retailers have very good deals up to 40% off, so make a list and head out to get gifts for everyone on your list.
- Look up stores that match competitor’s ads. Why take more than one trip? If you know what to get everyone write them down and go to a place that price matches and you can save money and time.
- Go shopping for gifts online soon; some stores still will deliver before Christmas. Try shopping on Amazon, they have almost everything you want and you can choose from different things, prices, and shipping options.
- One thing most people don’t think of is going to craft shops, thrift stores, or other places that more people won’t think of going to so it won’t be busy with everyone running around trying to finish their lists and checking them twice.
- One option for next year is go out after Christmas and get shopping done for everyone. Stores have great sales everywhere and you can stock up not only for next holiday but for birthdays, graduations and any other gift giving occasion.
- Another option for next year – Go shopping earlier, people start shopping as early as October so they don’t have to deal with the Black Friday madness and soon after that Holiday rushes.
- There’s always the simple answer of giving gift cards, find out what stores they like and get them a gift card to that store. Then you know you got them something they will definitely use.
These 7 tips are not only for this year but hopefully years to come, stock up when you find deals, and start your shopping early to get ahead of all of the rushes! But remember to always be safe.