The biggest game of the year is coming up soon, and we are all getting ready. Let’s all try to be healthier this year, the Simply7 team has found 7 healthier alternatives. Even if you replace just one thing at your party you’ll be doing your friends and family a favor.
- From Picky Eater we have a delicious and a very healthy alternative as a snack, here’s an Arugula, corn and tomato salad! Everyone will love this as a snack. http://pickyeaterblog.com/arugula-corn-and-tomato-salad/
- Another great find on Picky eater’s blog is an alternative for onion rings; try sweet potato and zucchini wedges and oven chips. Cooking these in the oven instead of frying your food makes is a lot healthier. http://pickyeaterblog.com/healthy-food-swap-oven-fries-recipes/
- A delicious and refreshing snack you can put out and everyone would enjoy it, great fruit kebabs that are not only delicious but also cheap and easy to make! http://www.fitsugar.com/Healthy-Super-Bowl-Snacks-Dips-7269052?slide=5
- Looking at making burgers and grilling for your party, try this healthy alternative to hamburgers, add as many or as few toppings as you like, but try turkey instead of beef.
- For all of the chili lovers out there making it healthier just do the same as the hamburgers, just use turkey instead if beef here’s a great chili recipe. http://www.womansday.com/recipefinder/turkey-three-bean-chili-recipe-122837
- Here’s a great dip recipe, a healthy tomato hummus dip. Another great alternative for any dip anyone would enjoy something this healthy and tasty at any Super Bowl party. http://www.fitsugar.com/Healthy-Super-Bowl-Snacks-Dips-7269052?slide=6
- Last and definitely not least is try exchanging the potato chips, try all of our great chips, everyone loves them, and they are an amazing alternative for the regular chips! Order them on line, go to our website or even look up the closest store that carries our chips at http://www.simply7snacks.com/.
You don’t have to break your New Year’s resolution for the game. Why ruin it with one day if there are so many alternatives. Use our healthy tips and keep your resolution!